TKS Graphics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for Team Kuma Style. From gaming to business to cell phones, we're you're one stop shop for graphic needs.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darwin dating - You wont kick me out of bed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mackayda

Darwin dating  - You wont kick me out of bed Empty
PostSubject: Darwin dating - You wont kick me out of bed   Darwin dating  - You wont kick me out of bed EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:41 am

Richmond-Windsor free online dating - Looking for some fun My name is Carissa ABELL Darwin dating  - You wont kick me out of bed Sydney1 Darwin dating  - You wont kick me out of bed Sydney2 Darwin dating  - You wont kick me out of bed Sydney3 Darwin dating  - You wont kick me out of bed Sydney4 I'm into trying new things. I'm looking for a mature male who's interested in making a new friend with benefits. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves. You must be honest and CLEAN. Geraldton free online dating singles in Nowra-Bomaderry free online dating Hobart online dating Free Online Dating Launceston dating About me. Well proportioned. Im not petite but not fat at all and have nice curves. If you can handle that let me know and if not, I was probably too much for you anyway (smile) just kidding! just me wanna know more feel free to ask. i am looking 4 a regular friend that wants to have fun no strings attached. just a little fun and i want some one who wants to spoil me and will hanng out with me at lest once a month on a monday night or on the weekend but has to let me know ahead of time. im a small town girl that is new to the area. i love going out and want someone to show me around first. im not looking for drama just a lot of fun! if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. I am very spontaneous and outgoing and rarely meet a stranger. I love working out and staying in shape. I am looking for someone that is down to earth, with a great sense of humor (got to have that). Another thing that is really important to me is communication, cause come on, we are all going to get old and our looks are going to fade away and if you don't have communication then you got nothing! I'm just looking for a good man, if there any left out there. Players need not apply and please leave any excess baggage at the door. It's hard to list all the music, movies, and hobbies I like. So, if you're interested feel free and ask Smile I'm looking for someone that wants to hook up everyonce in awhile for a good tim.e I like to party and have lotss of fun. I have a high amount of energy all the time and I need some help releasing it!
Back to top Go down

Darwin dating - You wont kick me out of bed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TKS Graphics :: Gaming :: Playstation 3-
Jump to: